Naturally promotes calming sensation and deep relaxation
Behavioral issues are one of the most common concerns discussed with veterinarians on a daily basis. Some of the more frequently reported stress triggers by clients are: separation, travel, environmental (ie. thunderstorms, fireworks), boarding, veterinary or grooming visits and noise aversions. Finally there is a supplement that not only makes sense but works. Calmasure is the natural solution that promotes a calming sensation and deep relaxation and should be used as a first line of defense prior to pharmaceutical management.
What is Calmasure?
Calmasure is a unique blend of naturally occurring calming agents, concentrated into one fast-acting chewable tablet. This all-in-one calming formula, unlike other calming products, is the appropriate blend of high quality calming agents to help relax upset or stressed animals. This is a calming supplement that not only makes sense but works, and is totally natural!
Who Should Use Calmasure?
Calmasure was developed specifically for dogs experiencing behavioral issues such as: nervousness, hyperactivity or environmentally-induced stress. It is ideal for long car rides, separation discontentment, fear caused by thunderstorms or fireworks or can be used as a daily behavioral support supplement.
- Helps maintain contentment during separation, travel, motion sickness, and tension caused by changes in pet’s daily routine
- Supports balanced behavior, promotes relation and reduced hyperactivity
- Helps maintain normal nervous system function
- Supports normal emotional balance
- May also help curb destructive behavior
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian Root) 100 mg
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine®) 20 mg
- Taurine 15 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 14 mg
- Zinc 1.7 mg
- Selenium 0.05 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 100 IU
- DL-α-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 0.25 IU
Dextrates, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Use as needed. Do not exceed 7 days of uninterrupted use without consulting your veterinarian.
- Small dogs (< 20 lbs) 1 tablet up to 3 times daily
- Medium to large dogs 2 tablets up to 3 times daily
- Giant dogs (> 100 lbs) 3 tablets up to 3 times daily
- Cats 1/2 tablet, twice daily