BioFlexa IITM Low Allergen
Joint Health Phase II
Finally there is a joint health supplement designed specifically for dogs who have food related allergies. The majority of joint supplements on the market contain beef, chicken or fish proteins either in their active ingredients or flavoring. BioFlexa II Low Allergen uses a vegetarian source of glucosamine in addition to vegetarian flavoring.
What is BioFlexa II Low Allergen?
BioFlexa Low Allergen Joint Health Phase II is the only comprehensive joint supplement on the market for dogs that was specifically designed to minimize allergic reactions by utilizing a vegetarian source of glucosamine in addition to vegetarian flavoring. This highly palatable advanced joint support was designed for dogs requiring additional joint support to help maintain mobility yet who have specific nutritional limitations.
Who Should Use BioFlexa II Low Allergen?
All dogs who require joint support and that have specific nutritional limitations.
BioFlexa II Benefits:
- Vegetarian glucosamine and palatants
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- Tasty chewable tablets
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (PurforMSM®) 500 mg
- Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure® Vegetarian Source) 500 mg
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (CM Kombo®) 200 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®) 150 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (ChondroPure™) 125 mg
- OmniMin™ 15 mg
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of the Ester-C Company
Regenasure® is a registered trademark of Cargill, Inc.
PurforMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
Dextrates, Whey, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetarian Flavoring.
For best results, use for a minimum of 30 days.
Initial Loading Dosage (week 1-4):
Double the maintenance dosage below.
- Up to 20 lbs 1/2 tablet daily
- 20 - 50 lbs 1 tablet daily
- 50 - 80 lbs 2 tablets daily
- 80 - 110 lbs 3 tablets daily
- Over 110 lbs 4 tablets daily