Joint Health Phase II
The second phase of joint health support is led by BioFlexa II Joint Health Phase II. All the same great ingredients, found in BioFlexa I, with the addition of a superior low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate. All of this packaged in very tasty, chewable tablets that your clients' dogs will love.
What is BioFlexa II?
As dogs age so does the health of their joints. When you start to notice that your dog is in need of additional joint health support, BioFlexa II Joint Health Phase II provides the solution, both you and your dog are looking for. BioFlexa II helps maintain mobility and comfort for the years to come.
Who Should Use BioFlexa II?
Dogs requiring greater joint support (Phase II)
BioFlexa II Benefits:
- Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Helps maintain joint mobility
- Tasty chewable tablets
Active Ingredients per Tablet:
- Methylsulfonylmethane (PurforMSM®) 500 mg
- Glucosamine HCL (Regenasure®) 500 mg
- Cetyl Myristoleate Complex (CM Kombo®) 200 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C from Ester-C®) 150 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (ChondroPure®) 125 mg
- OmniMin™ 15 mg
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of the Ester-C Company
PurforMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
Dextrates, Whey, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
For best results, use for a minimum of 30 days. Best taken on a full stomach.
Initial Loading Dosage (week 1-4):
Double the maintenance dosage below.
- Up to 20 lbs 1/2 tablet daily
- 20 - 50 lbs 1 tablet daily
- 50 - 80 lbs 2 tablets daily
- 80 - 110 lbs 3 tablets daily
- Over 110 lbs 4 tablets daily